Art deco art deco movement in decorative arts and architecture that was a major style in western europe and the united states in the 1930s. Art deco similar to art nouveau is a modern art style that attempts to infuse functional objects with artistic touchesthis movement is different from the fine arts painting and sculpture where the art object has no practical purpose or use beyond providing interesting viewing. The art deco style which above all reflected modern technology was characterized by smooth lines geometric shapes streamlined forms and bright sometimes garish colours
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.