Seen and heard what made you want to look up assegaiplease tell us where you read or heard it including the quote if possible. Early examples were no more than sticks or poles with fire hardened points but as man learned how to knap flint cast bronze and forge metals spears quickly evolved. Assegai or assagai s g n 1 a light spear or lance used by bantu peoples of southern africa 2 a tall evergreen tree curtisia dentata of southern
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.