Stef soto taco queen has 644 ratings and 167 reviews lola said i seriously need a taco right nowbooks that constantly mention food can be so cruel . A heartwarming and charming debut novel about family friends and finding your voice all wrapped up in a warm tortilla estefania stef soto is itching to shake off the onion and cilantro embrace of ta perla her familys taco truck. Debut novelist torres delivers a light touching novel about a seventh grader her first generation familys food truck and her tribulations at school. Editions for stef soto taco queen 031630686x hardcover published in 2017 kindle edition published in 2017 1418597864 paperback published in 2018. Stef soto taco queen by jennifer torres on january 17th 2017 genres bilingual family food friendship girls and women humor latinx teen years pages 176 reading level grades 3 5
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.