The patton tank cold war warrior by michael green starting at 1594 the patton tank cold war warrior has 1 available editions to buy at alibris. The patton tank cold war warrior images of war rare photographs from wartime archives autore michael green codice 220665. The end of ww2 and the early cold war years saw the need for a more powerful tank than the sherman and pershing tanks the first patton tanks m46 were converted pershings which saw service in korea. From pen swords images of war series green brings his encyclopedic knowledge and vast collection of images to bear on the evolution of the patton tank which in its many variants was the armored mainstay of the us and many foreign armies for 40 years. New copy delivered free to any nz address in 7 9 business days the end of ww2 and the early cold war years saw the need for a more powerful tank than the s
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.