Explains self harm including possible causes and how you can access treatment and support includes tips for helping yourself and guidance for friends and family. Cutting and self harm tip 2 identify your self harm or cutting triggers understanding what triggers you to cut or self harm is a vital step towards recovery. A silent cry for help understanding self harm identifying and understanding self harming behaviors posted feb 28 2012. Self harm is a challenging mental health symptom to overcome and lack of understanding only makes it that much more difficult to work through so lets learn more about this serious symptom. What is self harm a non fatal intentional behavior that results in actual tissue damage illness or risk of death who self harms self harm is correlated with the following behaviors and symptoms but is not caused by these
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.